Thursday, January 3, 2008

Purpose

I've been lurking on other blogs for awhile and have enjoyed the advice and input on various ones-specifically having to do with homemaking, budgeting, etc.

I've wanted an outlet, if you will, to share some of my ideas for potential feedback and possibly help someone out as I have been helped and have somewhat of an accountability. I don't know about you, but seeing my ideas, goals, etc written down helps me to remember them and keep up with them.

The idea of posting personal stuff on the www does scare me though, so I have decided to keep information such as names, location, pictures, etc off of here. I think that by doing that I'll feel more free to post other specifics (eg budget info).

I do want to share a few vague details about my self. I have been married to my wonderful husband for a little over a year now! We are both working in full time ministry with the same organization. We absolutely love our jobs and working together. God has been truly good to us!
I'm looking forward to this new little endeavour.

That's all for now,
K

No comments: