Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday (day late)

We were gone for the weekend so I didn't get my menu planned until last night, but it's done. Here's what we'll have for the next 2 weeks.

Tuesday: babysitting
Wednesday: grilled cheese, tomato soup, & salad
Thursday: grilled soy & ginger chicken with brown rice & veggie
Friday: Homeade BBQ Chicken Pizza & salad
Sunday: Chicken Parmesan, veggie, & homeade foccasia bread (yum!)

Monday: Chicken Lo Mein (this is one of my husbands favorites, he requests it almost every week =)
Tuesday: Chicken Tacoes with homeade salsa* & fixings
Wednesday: Breakfast =)
Thursday: Homeade Pepperoni Pizza & Salad
Friday: work dinner

*Salsa
This is more homeadeISH. But it's definitely my favorite salsa and I always get raves when I make it.

2 cans rotel
1 can diced tomatoes
garlic to taste
cilantro to taste
1/2 lime's juice
1/2 yellow onion chopped

Put everything in blender & blend! It's that easy. In a pinch, I've used red onion & white onion, both good. Sometimes instead of buying a fresh lime, I'll just had some lime juice. I love garlic & cilantro so I put in a generous amount--remember you can always add more.

Check out tons of other menus here.

No comments: