Monday, February 25, 2008

Menu Plan (next 2 weeks)

I've found that I shop most efficientyly and stay on budget so much better when I shop for 2 weeks at a time. So here's my menu (and a few recipes) for the next 2 weeks.


Breakfasts/Snacks

(we're not real big breakfast people, but it's nice to have something for those mornings that we wake up hungry. I'm going to try and have breakfast ready for me and my husband. Our mornings are crazy, but I'll do my best.) These are just samples of what we'll have, we WON'T eat all of this in one morning =)

Coffee
Juice
Banana Bread (I'm making 3 loafs this afternoon so that should last us at least a month)
Bagels
Fresh Fruit
Granola & Yogurt
Breakfast Sandwiches (eggs, cheese, english muffin & breakfast meat if we have it)


Lunches

Leftovers (I cringed as a threw away a lot of old leftovers this weekend. We have to get better at eating this food & I have to get better at cooking less...)
Hot Sandwiches


Dinner

Week 1
Monday: Chicken Lo Mein
Tuesday: babysitting, dinner provided for me & hubby =)
Wednesday: dinner at church
Thursday: Steak Sandwiches & Salad
Friday: Potato Soup

Week 2
Monday: Spaghetti & Meat Sauce, Homeade Foccasia Bread, & Salad
Tuesday: Chicken, Spinach, & Black Bean Enchilads
Wednesday: White Chili & brown rice
Thursday: Homeade Pizza
Friday: Dinner provided at work

Check out other great menus here.

1 comment:

Wifey said...

The chicken lo mein sounds delish! Have a great week!