Monday, February 4, 2008

Home

I always enjoy Crystal's reminder of Making Our Home a Haven on Mondays. There's something about starting the week like this that helps me stay focused for the rest of the week.

My morning routine went as planned this morning (I love it when that happens!) I got everything done except for making the bed and that was because hubby got to sleep in this morning so he was still in bed when I left for work.

Morning Routine
1. Wake-Up--walk/jog 2.5 miles
2. Shower & get ready
3. Make Cofee
4. Wake up hubby/Make Bed
5. Breakfast/Quiet Time

When I go home over lunch I'm going to try and get dinner in the crockpot. That way when I get home from work I can get right to today's challenge & hopefully be done by the time hubby gets home from work. Crystal challenged everyone to work on the bathroom today and that works out great for me. I tried to get to this over the weekend, but it didn't work out. Specifically, I need to give the floors a good scrubbing. Does anyone have suggestions for cleaning grout? I googled it and found a couple ways, but would love to hear what's worked for you.

1 comment:

The Happy Housewife said...

Have you tried Bon-Ami?
I use it to clean my bathrooms and it does a great job. It is also inexpensive, so it might be worth a try.
Hope that helps,
Toni
http://happyhousewife.wordpress.com/